Walt Mankowski via plug on 6 Oct 2021 12:50:26 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed Oct 6 - PLUG Central - "General Discussion" by Foo Bar (7pm online)

Hi everyone,

2 reminders:

1. PLUG Central is tonight at 7 PM ET.
2. PLUG North is Tuesday, October 12, also at 7.

We still need speakers for all PLUG events, so if you're interested in
giving a talk let me know. You can see the meeting dates for the next
two months at http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html

Walt