Eric Lucas via plug on 20 Oct 2021 12:04:44 -0700

[PLUG] Dispose of old hard drives

Greetings PLUG-ers.

I have about 30 (+|-) hard drives that are either wiped or "can't be wiped" IE: "destroy".
Do you have any favorite drive disposal companies and/or processes?
I filled out a web form for a company that does this, however they wanted to know how many "paper boxes" of drive I had...
No response to my  <1 answer.

Thanks,
Eric Lucas

PS: I took some of them apart and now have a stack of shiny metal "platters". My propane torch and I know how to deal with those :-D