Gary Duzan via plug on 23 Oct 2021 08:15:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] protecting against wifi attacks

   The Wifi Analyzer app on Android is pretty good for this.

   I tracked a similar issue to our Roku. Our is on wired ethernet, but it
still spams the strongest wifi channel periodically looking for smart
remotes, disrupting whatever else happens to be on that channel. I
never use the smart remote features, so I found the incantation to turn
the smart remote into a standard remote and disabled smart remote
capability on the Roku. That seems to have improved things
significantly.

                               Gary