Walt Mankowski via plug on 28 Oct 2021 18:48:38 -0700

[PLUG] Speakers needed for November and December

Hi everyone,

We need speakers, especially for the next PLUG Central meeting which
is scheduled for this coming Wednesday, November 3.

Over the past few months some people have mentioned that they might be
interested in giving a talk. If you're still interested, please email
me so I can get you on the schedule. If you've mentioned something on
IRC or a past PLUG meeting, assume that I've forgotten all about it
and remind me again!

As always, the schedule for the next few months of PLUG meetings can
be found at http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html

Walt