JP Vossen via plug on 20 Nov 2021 15:18:12 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Mountain Everest Keyboards

On 11/20/21 4:24 PM, Steve Litt via plug wrote:
JP Vossen via plug said on Sat, 20 Nov 2021 02:37:04 -0500

On 11/19/21 9:02 PM, Casey Bralla via plug wrote:
I've been thinking about getting one of these fancy keyboards for
Christmas, but I wonder if the darn thing will work at all without
being hooked to Windows box.  Does anybody know?
https://us-mountainggshop.com/collections/everest-keyboards/products/everest-max