jeffv via plug on 24 Nov 2021 09:40:09 -0800

[PLUG] Sys76

My System76 laptop won't type an 'a' most of the time. Waiting for a quote on a new keyboard. There will be much screaming, as I attempt to install it.

Still no joy in fixing the bloody trackpad, that syndaemon won't even touch (because I dared to use XFCE instead of Gnome or Pop).

How To Run A Command After The Previous One Has Finished On Linux

https://www.linuxuprising.com/2021/11/how-to-run-command-after-previous-one.html

Using this, you can run not just 2 commands, but any number of commands, after the previous one has finished. This will work with Sh, Bash, Zsh and other shells.