Steve Litt via plug on 24 Nov 2021 13:09:11 -0800

[PLUG] Running commands: was: Sys76

jeffv via plug said on Wed, 24 Nov 2021 12:40:03 -0500

>How To Run A Command After The Previous One Has Finished On Linux
>
>https://www.linuxuprising.com/2021/11/how-to-run-command-after-previous-one.html
>
>Using this, you can run not just 2 commands, but any number of
>commands, after the previous one has finished. This will work with Sh,
>Bash, Zsh and other shells.

Thank you jeffv! I've been looking for this capability for years. Until
now, when I ran more than one command after the and or or, I put those
commands to be run after the and or or in a subroutine, which was extra
work. Now, for just a couple commands, I'll just use the braces.

Thanks!

SteveT

Steve Litt