jeffv via plug on 13 Dec 2021 10:46:01 -0800

[PLUG] dig, nslookup, ventoy, gnome-boxes, grep

10 Linux Dig (Domain Information Groper) Commands to Query DNS

https://www.tecmint.com/dig-command-examples/

8 Linux Nslookup Commands to Troubleshoot DNS (Domain Name Server)

https://www.tecmint.com/8-linux-nslookup-commands-to-troubleshoot-dns-domain-name-server/

What if we said you could turn any disk into a multi-boot OS installer for free without touching a single config file?

https://www.theregister.com/2021/12/10/friday_foss_fest/

Working with gnome-boxes

https://unixcop.com/working-with-gnome-boxes/

In my PC I’ve worked with Virtual box for years. Then virtual box, for some reason, was removed from the Debian repository. As I wasn’t using those VMs for something critical I’ve just didn’t bother to find out why or to search some alternate repo.

How to Search for Text within Files and Folders in Linux

https://9to5linux.com/how-to-search-for-text-within-files-and-folders-in-linux

quickie on grep