Rich Mingin (PLUG) via plug on 13 Dec 2021 11:56:11 -0800

Re: [PLUG] dig, nslookup, ventoy, gnome-boxes, grep

I just recently got introduced to mtr (My Traceroute). Does a standard trace but then loops and updates the info, tracks stats over time. It’s old enough to be in all the repos I’ve checked. Give it a look next time you’re checking out a route’s stats.