LeRoy Cressy via plug on 22 Dec 2021 11:07:48 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Sad news about Nathan Barwell (Darxus)

Rita and I are so sorry to hear abour Darxus
passing.  I still use gpg from the days we were
meeting on Walnut St.  It was such a joy when
Linux 2.0 came out.  Those were the days my
friends :-)

--
 Rev. LeRoy D. Cressy
 mailto:rev.cressy@prontonmail.com

  /\_/\
 ( o.o )
  > ^ <

Cell Phone: 267-668-9686

GnuPG Fingerprint:
D234 65D6 2822 211B F82F  A6CA B332 4CC8 ACBF D200

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and
the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John
14:6)

You can find me on the following:

Telegram:
    (My Main Channel)