jeffv via plug on 22 Dec 2021 11:44:41 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Sad news about Nathan Barwell (Darxus)

This is a horrible time of year for many. Too many.

If you're feeling bad, talk to someone.
From the suicide hotline to doctors to friends, religious leaders, community centers, family, online resources/support groups.

Techniques and medicines have gotten better.
You don't HAVE TO feel like this.
As bad as it feels, and I know it hurts, reach out.
There's a lot out there for you.

I'd much rather read about linux stuff I have no hope of understanding than these notices.