LeRoy Cressy via plug on 22 Dec 2021 11:31:55 -0800

Re: [PLUG] tutorials, root in Ubuntu

I too am a big fan of GnuPG  I created a 2 part video on the details on how to use GnuPG.

If any are interested you can fine them at:

https://odysee.com/@the-rev/2021-09-07-Protecting-Yourself-From-Your-Own-Government-Part-1-720P

https://odysee.com/@the-rev/2021-09-23-Protecting-Yourself-From-Your-Own-Government-Part-2-720P

I hope you all have a great day :-)

--

 Rev. LeRoy D. Cressy

 mailto:rev.cressy@prontonmail.com

  /\_/\

 ( o.o )

  > ^ <

Cell Phone: 267-668-9686

GnuPG Fingerprint:

D234 65D6 2822 211B F82F  A6CA B332 4CC8 ACBF D200

You can find me on the following:

Telegram:

    (My Main Channel)

    https://t.me/RevLeRoy