Michael Toren via plug on 23 Dec 2021 14:23:47 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Sad news about Nathan Barwell (Darxus)

On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 10:42:46AM -0500, Adam Schaible via plug wrote:
> Michael (or anyone else): any idea how much longer his website is going to stay
> up? Or do we not worry about things like that anymore thanks to the Internet
> Archive?

Hi Adam,

We're not sure right now how long the server will stay up, but I have a
login on in, and I made a snapshot of /var/www/chaosreigns.com.  So at the
very least, we'll be able to easily throw up a mirror somewhere if it goes
down.  The Internet Archive mirror also appears to be working.

Thanks,
-mct