Floyd Johnson via plug on 2 Jan 2022 12:22:45 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Microsoft Exchange year 2022 bug in FIP-FS breaks email delivery

On 1/2/22 06:10:24,  "Walt Mankowski" <waltman@pobox.com> wrote:
Exchange's spam and malware checking engine was storing dates in a signed 32-bit integer.

Reminds me of a job I had in '93 where the owner incorrectly asserted, "Zero hasn't happened yet", regarding Macintosh System 7's storage of seconds since midnight, January 1, 1904. Apparently, the bloke had yet to learn about unsigned integers.