H Mottaleb via plug on 5 Jan 2022 14:59:55 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Open source Mail client

Thank you all for your suggestions!

Installed Thunderbird and tried playing with it today a bit. I’m having problems with setting my signature with an image.

When I try to input the image simply by copying and pasting it into the signature box and then go into "write" which is Thunderbirds version of compose, all I see are a bunch of symbols and numbers. I know that it works by using the an old HTML code but that's not the style and color of signature that I want on my emails. If there's any way I can simply copy and paste it in there that would be ideal.