Mark Bergman via plug on 6 Jan 2022 14:10:54 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Senior Infra Admin (Win/Linux) in Hunt valley MD ( Zenimax Media - gaming )

In the message dated: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 21:49:14 +0000,
The pithy ruminations from "Lee H. Marzke via plug" on
[[PLUG] Senior Infra Admin (Win/Linux) in Hunt valley MD ( Zenimax Media - gaming )] were:
=> Interested in w orking for the company that owns the DOOM multi-player IP?

Only if I can use the One True and Right Tool For System Administration for their machines:

	https://www.cs.unm.edu/~dlchao/flake/doom/

No, it's not April 1.

Yes, that interface did work. I haven't used it in about 21 years.

Mark

=> Zenimax is looking for Senior Infra administrator. ( Site Admin) This is a hands on position in Hunt Valley MD with a diverse set of responsibilities. Remote work plus significant work on site in Server room and IDF.
=> (Supports: Hardware/Software/Firmware Windows + Linux ) Mentor junior team members. Relo available
=>
=> Note: VMware, AWS, and Azure shop, using both Windows and Linux ( Growing Linux footprint )
=> 100gb Networking on site, NSX, Horizon, Perforce, Monster VM's, Built Farms, etc. Plenty of top notch HW.
=>
=> [ https://jobs.zenimax.com/requisitions/view/2199 | https://jobs.zenimax.com/requisitions/view/2199 ]
=>
=>
=> Lee Marzke
=> Zenimax Inc.
=>
=>
=>
=>
=>
>>> text/vcard content
=> Philadelphia Linux Users Group         --        http://www.phillylinux.org

Mark Bergman    Biker, Rock Climber, SCUBA Diver, Unix mechanic, IATSE #1 Stagehand
'94 Yamaha GTS1000A^1					      2015 Aprilia Caponord
	  		https://www.flickr.com/photos/rmsppu