Walt Mankowski via plug on 20 Jan 2022 16:09:38 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Meetup account

I have access to it the PLUG North Meetup, but I think I've only ever
used it once. I believe it's Jonathan Simpson who updates that one.

Actually I'm not even sure if Central and North are both the same
Meetup or if they're difference.