Lynn Bradshaw via plug on 7 Feb 2022 15:46:07 -0800

Re: [PLUG] utils

Sometimes you realize you goofed a few minutes even after using the
"-i" switch. By "headless" I meant that you can use the
FreeDesktop.org Trash protocol without needing to have Xorg or Wayland
running. It just implements that protocol on the command line without
any graphical dependencies.