Lynn Bradshaw via plug on 7 Feb 2022 19:43:55 -0800

Re: [PLUG] utils

I know the feeling! You're just minding your own business and all of a
sudden you're staring a pending FBI investigation in the face...

But more seriously, there is no software tool without a mixture of
pros and cons to its name. Even something as terrible and excessively
used as JavaScript has some things going for it. That is always to be
borne in mind when choosing which one to use. And remember: "premature
optimization is the root of all evil".