jeffv via plug on 11 Feb 2022 08:40:52 -0800

[PLUG] fswatch, etc

fswatch – Monitors Files and Directory Changes or Modifications in Linux

https://www.tecmint.com/fswatch-monitors-files-and-directory-changes-modifications-in-linux/

7 Ways to Speed Up Firefox Browser in Linux Desktop

https://www.tecmint.com/speed-firefox-linux/

8. open about:config, search for and delete anything that says Google

DeskCut Helps You to Create Linux Desktop Shortcuts with Ease

https://linuxiac.com/deskcut-create-linux-desktop-shortcuts/

Give Your Linux Mint and Xubuntu a Visual Uplift Using Twister UI

https://www.debugpoint.com/2022/02/twister-ui-2022/

I am in a very small (I think) class who is less interested with what it looks like and more interested in how it performs. Articles about the new [whatever] backgrounds astound me. To each his own.....