John Karr via plug on 26 Feb 2022 23:02:23 -0800

[PLUG] Off Topic: HVAC

I've had discussions with other people in this group about HVAC. I'm about to do a major upgrade and could use advice.

On topic for this list would be discussion of controls, I would like something with multiple sensors for temperature and humidity, easy to program, yet secure.

Off topic is ductwork, contractors, furnace, humidifier, and central air equipment. Please contact me off list about these.

--

Minds gets scrambled like eggs
Get bruised and erased

— Alice Cooper: Hard Hearted Alice