Elizabeth K. Joseph via plug on 22 Mar 2022 11:22:44 -0700

[PLUG] Linux Foundation Open Mainframe Summit in Philly in September! CFP open.

Hi everyone,

Long time, no see!

After being virtual for the first two years of the event existing, the
Linux Foundation Open Mainframe Summit is finally going to be in
person this year, and they've selected Philadelphia as the city to
host it in!

The event is September 21-22 and it's open for early bird
registration: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-mainframe-summit/

Since I know we have some mainframe-aware folks on the list and it
would be really nice to see some local folks submit proposals, I
figured that I'd share that the call for proposals just went out (open
through June 10). One of the topics we're looking to get submissions
in is Linux: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-mainframe-summit/program/cfp/

I'm on the program committee this year and I'd be happy to answer any
questions. I also plan on actually being at the conference in
September, hooray!

More on the Linux Foundation Open Mainframe Project here:
https://www.openmainframeproject.org/ and the Linux Distributions
Working Group I currently lead:
https://wiki.openmainframeproject.org/display/LinuxDistrosWG

--