jeffv via plug on 3 Apr 2022 09:05:19 -0700

[PLUG] it worked - power

I'm pleasantly surprised.
I managed to pull the power cord from the laptop. I am very coordinated.
8 hours later, it was dead. This came with the usual profanity.
Plugged it in and it immediately came  up at login. First time.
Yeah, the display brightness had to be fixed, as well as networking, but it RAN. It is a sign (like the gourd).

Never mind that the PLUG software kicked me out twice in the last month.
It won't kill my buzz  :)