Walt Mankowski via plug on 18 Apr 2022 10:17:19 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Mute button in conferencing apps may not actually mute your mic

That article is implying some sort of nefarious motive to this. Maybe so, but I suspect they do this so that they can give you an alert when you try to talk but you’re muted.

Walt