Michael Lazin via plug on 5 May 2022 06:30:19 -0700

[PLUG] Default repositories in Debian 11

I asked my boss to give me a Debian 11 virtual machine to do some minor python api programming and I was surprised when I logged in it was missing repositories I need in /etc/apt/sources.list

I fixed it but I have never installed Debian 11 minimal at home and I found it odd that it was missing just regular Debian default repositories that I needed for python.  Can anyone comment if there are circumstances in a minimal install of Debian 11 that would result in missing default repositories.  It looks weird but I wanted to ask about it.  Thanks.

Michael
--
Michael Lazin

.. τὸ γὰρ αὐτὸ νοεῖν ἐστίν τε καὶ εἶναι.