Rev. LeRoy Cressy via plug on 13 May 2022 10:00:40 -0700

[PLUG] Signing and Encrypting Email with Gnome Evolution

My primarily use Gnome Evolution along with Protonmail for email.
Yesterday and today I have been looking at attaching certain types of
attachments like clear-signed attachments and the such.  Here is an
article I'm working on about my findings.

Please tell me what you think 😊️

--
 Rev. LeRoy D. Cressy
 mailto:rev.cressy@prontonmail.com

  /\_/\
 ( o.o )
  > ^ <

Cell Phone: 267-668-9686

GnuPG Fingerprint:
D234 65D6 2822 211B F82F  A6CA B332 4CC8 ACBF D200

You can find me on the following:

Telegram:
    (My Main Channel)
	https://t.me/RevLeRoy
    (Send Me A Message)
	https://t.me/LeRoy_Cressy
    (My Videos)
	https://t.me/rev_cressy_videos

Video Channels:
    ugetube.com:
	https://ugetube.com/@the-rev
    bitchute.com:
	https://www.bitchute.com/channel/the-rev/
    brighteon.com:
	https://www.brighteon.com/channels/therev
    rumble.com:
	https://rumble.com/user/lrcressy
    odysee.com:
	https://odysee.com/@the-rev

	  Signing and Encrypting Email with Gnome Evolution

I have found that when using Gnome Evolution on Gmail to sign inline a
message the

block is missing when viewed on the protonmail account, though it is
displayed in the sent mail folder under gmail.

Recipient Email Source:

Test 3 from gmail

Sent Email Source: