Walt Mankowski via plug on 23 May 2022 16:10:33 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Correct Horse Battery Staple

That's certainly true for me. That's why I let the password manager
enter as many of those as possible, and restrict the "memorable
passwords" based on words or phrases only for the handful of things
were I really need to enter it by hand from memory.