Walt Mankowski via plug on 12 Jul 2022 05:57:16 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Jul 12 - PLUG North - "Evolve Maestro III E-Book" by Jonathan Simpson (7pm ET online)

Hi all,

Just a reminder that PLUG North meets online tonight at 7 PM EDT. Jonathan Simpson will be doing show and tell with an netbook he picked up for $80 at Micro Center. Did he get Linux installed on it? Will he connect to Jitsi from it? Will he do his presentation on it? Find out tonight! Details are below.

Walt