David Sokolowsky via plug on 13 Jul 2022 14:28:58 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Epson Multi-function Support

I still use an Epson RX-620, though not in a compile-from-source environment. Though it's mostly been used for an occasional scan for the last several years, it has come in quite handy just recently for a number of 127 slides - it has a film-scanning adapter.

The RX-620 is about 17 years old - sorry I have no more recent Epson experience.

Dave