Walt Mankowski via plug on 13 Jul 2022 18:18:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] X.Org priv esc, rsync, gotop

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 01:37:53PM -0700, Syeed Ali via plug wrote:
> The verge:
>
> > While people often use the Folded Hands emoji as a high five
>
> Their source:
>
> > It is only occasionally applied as a high five, often in reference to
> > the "high five" myth.
>

> Journalism.

I don't read The Verge enough to know if it's supposed to be
"journalism", but you did inspire me to find an emojipedia blog entry
on the folded hands emoji which is quite thorough [1].

1. https://blog.emojipedia.org/emojiology-folded-hands/