David Collins via plug on 4 Aug 2022 21:23:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Ventoy USB installer/builder tool

This seems really useful. I have a few external USB drive enclosures that provide this same functionality as part of the drive firmware. The ISO to use is selectable using an LED panel on the front of the drive enclosure. It would be great to have the same functionality in a smaller USB flash drive.

---
David Collins
dave@cyberpunkjedi.com