Walt Mankowski via plug on 23 Aug 2022 11:27:34 -0700

Re: [PLUG] 8 yr old vuln, fd, air-gapped leak

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 10:10:13AM -0400, jeffv via plug wrote:
> Universal Unix tool AWK gets Unicode support
>
> https://www.theregister.com/2022/08/23/universal_unix_tool_awk_gets/

Every time I read an article from The Register I find something odd in
the prose. This time the author thinks it's important to tell their
readers that Prof. Kernighan is Canadian, but not the university where
he's a professor.

For the record, he's been a professor of Computer Science at Princeton
since 2000. He occasionally gives talks in the Philly area. He's
awesome.

Walt