Walt Mankowski via plug on 13 Sep 2022 12:55:09 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Sep 13 - PLUG North - "General Discussion" (7pm EDT online)

Just a reminder that PLUG North is tonight at 7 PM EDT, 2300 UTC.

I'm writing today from Halifax, where the meeting will be starting at
8 PM local time and I've got a much better wifi connection in my hotel
room. However, I'll be meeting an old Perl Monger friend tonight at a
pub to sample some Nova Scotian brews, so I probably won't make the
meeting tonight.

Walt