Rich Freeman via plug on 26 Sep 2022 11:39:54 -0700

Re: [PLUG] free courses, systemd Win, hashquines

On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 2:28 PM brent timothy saner via plug
<plug@lists.phillylinux.org> wrote:

> ** and implemented it in v2.29.0[1], in 2020.

Oh, nice, though it looks like you can't use sha-256 in a repo that
was started with sha-1, which is going to be a challenge.  I guess not
worse than migrating from cvs to git, but in Gentoo's case we're
talking about millions of commits I think.  Not sure if there are any
tools to migrate, or if the feature is considered stable yet (or if it
is the default for new repos).

--
Rich