Walt Mankowski via plug on 5 Nov 2022 15:41:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Box won't boot after RAID drive swap

I’m skeptical of your power draw theory, because the spontaneous shutdowns still occurred after I a) unplugged the new drive, and b) put the old drive back. Also the first time I booted up with the new drive it started to boot up, but never completed because it was looking for a drive that wasn’t there.