Walt Mankowski via plug-announce via plug on 5 Nov 2022 22:32:56 -0700

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Nov 8 - PLUG North - "General Linux Discussion" (7pm EST online)

PLUG North will be meeting on Tuesday, November 2, beginning at 7pm EST (0000 UTC). The meeting will be online. Details are at the bottom of the email.

We don't have a speaker this month, so the meeting will be a general discussion of all things Linux and open source.

We'll be using Jitsi Meet, a free and open source videoconferencing platform, for the meeting. The meeting will start at 7 PM.

You can access the meeting online at

https://meet.jit.si/PLUGNorthNovember2022

Jitsi Meet also has apps for iOS and Android. If you decide to use one of those apps, use meeting code "PLUGNorthNovember2022".