jeffv via plug on 7 Nov 2022 07:30:18 -0800

[PLUG] display delay

My lovely Sys76 laptop's display bit it over the weekend, when it wasn't being used. I somehow got an external display running and now there's an appreciable delay when I do anything. Like I can type a sentence before it shows up. the cpu-eater goes between xorg and xfwm --display :0.0 etc. Xorg -core :0 -seat [can't see]. I don't know if this is the issue, but there's nothing else different. 23% cpu but multicore processor, which shouldn't cause this? [before and after reboot]