K.S. Bhaskar via plug on 7 Nov 2022 18:49:18 -0800

[PLUG] Strange Cinnamon key behavior

After years of being a Plasma/X11 user, I recently switched to the Cinnamon desktop on my Arch desktop, as it sprang the least number of unpleasant surprises on me. [When waking up from sleep, Plasma/X11 started occasionally, and unpredictably, turning all my windows into pancakes. Plasma/Wayland would always wake up, but frequently woke up with a blanked screen that wouldn't come back to life. LXDE & LXQT don't play nicely with my monitor settings, as I have different settings for home and work. And so on…]

Cinnamon's main unfriendliness is that some key behavior is strange. For example:
I have not been able to find any place that controls these settings. Any pointers appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards
– Bhaskar