Charlie Li via plug on 8 Nov 2022 08:23:53 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Strange Cinnamon key behavior

K.S. Bhaskar via plug wrote:
Cinnamon's main unfriendliness is that some key behavior is strange. For example:

  * Using emacs, Ctrl-Alt-Shift-R (normally isearch-backward-regexp)
    doesn't work. Instead, it either does nothing, or toggles a red xapp
    dot on the taskbar. So, I have to type Ctrl-Alt-Shift-S and then Ctrl-R.
Shift+Ctrl+Alt+R is the default key binding for "Toggle recording desktop (must restart Cinnamon)"
  * Using Keypass, I have to use the right Ctrl key. On other
    applications, the left Ctrl key works.

I have not been able to find any place that controls these settings. Any pointers appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

System Settings > Keyboard > Shortcuts

--
Charlie "ghostbusted" Li