John Karr via plug on 27 Nov 2022 14:19:18 -0800

Re: [PLUG] In-person meetings

The social aspect of in person meetings is important to me. I get to be on remote meetings at work (since I haven't worked in person since covid). After a few during the lockdown period I have not been to a PLUG virtual meeting.

It would be worth looking at meeting attendance now and before covid in determining the value of attempting to resume live meetings.

If meetings are virtual, location no longer matters at all, why not start combining LUGs by timezone and language groupings. Certainly it makes no more sense to have Central North and West meetings.