Walt Mankowski via plug on 10 Dec 2022 08:45:43 -0800

[PLUG] Fwd: First Celebration of CJ Fearnley, Dec 10th, 2022 at 2 PM eastern at Bartram's Garden

Hi everyone,

I'm very sad to report that I just learned that PLUG's founder and
long-time leader CJ Fearnley passed away yesterday after a short
illness.

It's very short notice but his friends and family are going to gather
at Bartram's Garden this afternoon at 2 PM to celebrate CJ's
life. Details are in the forwarded email below.

I'm going to stop by at pay my respects. Hopefully I'll see some other
PLUG members there.

If you can't make it, they do say that they're planning a second
celebration for later.

Walt