Michael Lazin via plug on 8 Mar 2023 13:19:01 -0800

Re: [PLUG] VPN Recommendation

I just set up surfshark on a Linux box plus android, iOS and mac and I am happy with it.  They are based in the Netherlands which has stricter privacy standards then required by European GDPR.  They will protect the hell out of your data.

Thanks,

Michael