Lynn Bradshaw via plug on 8 Mar 2023 13:26:51 -0800

Re: [PLUG] VPN Recommendation

I'm not a cybersecurity expert but what I've done is set up the SOCKS proxy Dante on a DigitalOcean Droplet and enabled it in Firefox so it looks like nearly all of my traffic is coming from a data center in northern NJ. (Note that, if you do so, some websites such as Imgur will not like it and you will need alternate means.)