Walt Mankowski via plug on 14 Mar 2023 16:00:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue Mar 14 - PLUG North - "Remedial Math for Programmers" by Walt Mankowski (7pm EDT online)

Sorry, I just realized that I forgot to push the updates to the
meetings page to the website. It should be there in a few minutes. If
you're trying to connect, the URL is

https://meet.jit.si/PLUGNorthMarch2023