Michael Lazin via plug on 25 May 2024 16:12:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] System won't boot after failed upgrade from Ubuntu 23.10 to 24.04

Mark, this is basically correct.

The deb bootstrap method should work, this documentation is really old but this is a tried and true way to install or upgrade Debian or Ubuntu with a Live system.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DebootstrapChroot

Michael Lazin

.. τὸ γὰρ αὐτὸ νοεῖν ἐστίν τε καὶ εἶναι.