Walt Mankowski via plug on 4 Jun 2024 05:48:01 -0700

Re: [PLUG] June talk proposal -- Perl One-Liners

I'm not going to have time to update my slides by tomorrow night, so
unless someone wants to step up at the last minute tomorrow's meeting
is going to be a general discussion.

One thing I would like to chat about for a few minutes is how I might
go about restoring my Linux box from backups. This is going to be a
little tricky since this is probably also going to require restoring
my old partition and RAID setup. See my posts from about a week ago
for more details.

Walt