James Ralston on Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:25:13 -0500

Re: [tcptra-dev] libnet 1.1.0 / autoconf support?

On 2003-02-26 at 22:21:57-0500 "Michael C. Toren" <mct@toren.net> wrote:

> Jon Boone <ipmonger@delamancha.org> and others have written
> libnet-1.1.0 patches, I just haven't had the time to apply and test
> them.
>
> I've received a couple autoconf patches, but I haven't incorporated
> them yet, either.  I'd be interested in seeing yours as well,
> though.

I'll be happy to share them, but I can't be sure that my patches will
Do The Right Thing until I can get tcptraceroute to compile.  (Or
until I build libnet 1.0.x, which I'm reluctant to do, as I already
built libnet 1.1.0, and nothing else needs 1.0.x.)

If you could send be Jon Boone's patches, I'd appreciate it; that will
allow me to test my autoconf/automake patch.

Thanks,
James