Richard van den Berg on 10 Jan 2005 10:34:40 -0000

Re: [tcptra-dev] tcptraceroute-1.5beta6; DNAT detection

Even after disabling my personal ingress filters, I could not get any DNAT information out of tcptraceroute 1.5beta6. Most likely this is because my ISP has set up their own ingress filters, blocking all RFC 1918 addresses. It might be usefull to include this in the README/FAQ to avoid confused users reporting that DNAT detection is broken.

Richard