gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:05:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Wireless/ Co-op?

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 08:17:06AM -0400, Noah Silva wrote:
> btw - which model sparcs do you have?

"I" is relative. cs.swarthmore.edu owns them, but they're in use for
a parallel computing research project I started there and still help
out with. (Which means they're also in use when something's broken
about NetBSD/sparc that I know I can fix. ;^>)

We've got three or four IPCs and six or seven ELCs (the processor-in-
monitor, hard-drive-in-separate-slab black and white machines;
arguably a JavaStation predecessor, sun4c machine like the IPCs).
There's an IPX, but I think it belongs to my roommate rather than me
or the school.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net