Walt Mankowski via plug on 9 May 2020 16:11:31 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Jitsi calls & schedule

Thanks, JP, that's an excellent point.

Let's say we start the virtual meetings at 7:15. That gives us time to
say hi, introduce ourselves if anyone's new, and get any tech issues
resolved. We've got the channel indefinitely so we can do Q&A and
other chit chat afterwards for as long as folks are up to it.

Walt